This is an easy way of using your leftover pasta and making
a dish everyone will love and enjoy to serve
- 10 cups cooked leftover pasta
- 1 cup Leftover pasta sauce or your favourite bottled sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Mozarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 large eggs
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce.
- Grease a 9 or 10-inch pie pan or springform pan. Add the spaghetti mixture and press it down to level it. Top with the remaining pasta sauce, then scatter the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake the pie in the oven at 350 Degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit about 10 minutes. Use a sharp knife cut into wedges like a pie.