- 1 large Egg plus enough water to equal 1/2 cup
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 4 cups Bread Flour
- 2 3/4 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Place dough ingredients in bread pan in the order listed
- Set on DOUGH setting, press START button. When cycle is completed, remove dough from bread pan.
- Punch down dough, On a lightly floured surface, divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 18-inch circle. With sharp knife, cut each circle into 12 wedges. Starting with wide end, roll up tightly. Pinch point and ends to seal. Place rolls, 2 inched apart with point-side down onto a greased baking sheets. Curve ends to make crescent shape. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place, 20 to 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Beat together egg and water. Brush over crescents
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until done.