- Brie or Camembert
- 1 White onion
- 1/2 cup of Cranberries
- Drizzel of Maple Syrup (you can also use your favourite table syrup including low sugar
- Pad of butter for frying
- Put brie or cambembert into a brie baker, small pyrex with lid any other microwave or oven safe container
- Slice onions and put into a frypan with butter and fry until translucent
- Put in cranberries and drizzle with maple syrup
- Pour over brie or camembert
- When ready for serving put into a microwave for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is soft.
Or bake in an oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the cheese ring
- When ready, spread over sliced pieces of baguette bread (If you are low carb serve with sliced apples or pears, flaxseed crackers or cucumber sticks.