- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and pepper
- Grated cheese (mozarella)
- 1/8 cup of toasted sunflower seeds
- Baby Spinach
Toast sunflower seeds in a little oil in a pan.
Mix vegetable oil, lemon juice, soya saux, dry mustard, garlic together and whisk to emulsify it.
Pour over baby spinach, add salt and pepper and toss. Finish platting by sprinkling sunflower seeds and mozarella over top.