- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Russian or Sweet Mustard
- 16 Spears of fresh Asparagus
- 4 Slices of Ham
- 4 Slices of Mozzarella or Similar Cheese
- 4 Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts (half)
- 1/2 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard together and set aside
- Put a chicken breast into a resealable freezer bag and on a level surface pound the chicken with a meat mallet or even a rolling pin to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- Place a chicken breast, smooth side down and put a slice of ham on top. Then place a piece of cheese and finally 4 asparagus stocks
- Roll the chicken around the asparagus and place seam side down in a baking dish
- With a pastry brush or even a spoon, apply the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken breasts
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with the bread crumbs and press the crumbs into the chicken
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until fully cooked