- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) graham wafer cumbs
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 cup (250 ml) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. or 325 F. for glass dish. In a 13×9 inch (3.5L) baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle graham crumbs over butter, mix together and press into pan. Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with Chocolate Chips, then Coconut and nuts; press down firmly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool well before cutting. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes 24 bars.