Ontario’s Drug Plans: How much do I pay?
The Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program
Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credit
Rules for Loyalty Rewards in Ontario
RIFF Annual Minimum Payment Schedule
Retail Senior Discount
Note: Some restrictions apply to some of the offers listed below. Please check if there are any limitations or conditions. Offers are subject to change without notice.
- The Hudson Bay (age 60+) First Tuesday of Every Month 15% Discount
- Canadian Tire (age: 65+) 10% off regular priced items, first Wednesday of every month.
- Value Village (age 55+) 10% off your purchase, every Tuesday.
- Shopper’s Drug Mart (age 65+) Every Thursday receive 20% discount provided you have an Optimum Card. Receive a $10 gift card if you spend $50 or more provided you have an Optimum Card, the last Thursday of every month
- Rexall PharmaPlus (age 55+) 20% off your purchase of regular priced merchandise every Tuesday of the month
- M&M Meats (60+) 5% discount, 10% if you spend over $30.00
- Bulk Barn 10% Seniors Discount every Wednesday
- Laura Secord offers 15% discount on the first Monday of every Month
- Wendy’s – Free Coffee, Tea or Water with any order
- Mandarine Chinese Buffet (age 65+) 20% off the buffet price
- McDonalds (age 60+) Large coffee for $0.85, every day
- A&W (age: 60+) 10% off food purchases, every day
- Via Rail (age 60+) 10% all year long on the Economy Plus fare and on regular Sleeper, Sleeper Plus and Touring fares
- Greyhound (age: 62+) 10% off your purchase, every day
- OC Transpo (age 65+) Free bus transportation all day Wednesdays
- Parks Canada Pass (age 65+) Discount on a yearly pass to National Parks or historic sites
- Marriott (age 62+) 15% discount
- Best Western (55+) 10% discount
- Free Shingles Vacine for Ontario Seniors
Ontario seniors between the ages of 65 and 70 can now get the vaccine to prevent shingles at no charge, saving $170 and likely preventing a case of the painful skin disease.