- 2 long English cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt or skyr Icelandic yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped (Start with 1 tablespoon first to taste)
- 3 tablespoons white or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup finely diced white onion
- or add steamed and cooled broccoli
- Peel the cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
- Slice into 1/4″ slices.
- Mix dressing together and add to cucumbers.
- Refrigerate before serving.