- 2-19 oz cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Optional: Add a pinch of your favourite dried herbs
(ie. Presidents Choice Sun-dried Tomato and Herb or Mrs Dash or Herbamare)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper or tinfoil. Then spray with cooking oil
- Spread chickpeas over lined baking tray and bake for 45 minutes. Turn every 15 minutes.
- Mix chili powder, olive oil, sea salt and cumin together in a bowl.
- Add chickpeas to chili mixture
- They are at their best eaten warm. Put the rest into a bag and refrigerate