- 3 (250g) blocks of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 heaping teaspoon (7 ml) flour
- 1 box of Christie Chocolate Wafers (round)
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- Paper cups
Mix all ingredients, except wafers and pie filling.
Place paper cups in muffin tin.
Put a tablespoon of pie filling in bottom of each paper cup
Pour in cream cheese mixture
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
When baked, remove and place a chocolate wafer on top.
Cool or freeze