- 1 1/3 Cups Golden Crisco Shortening (325 ml)
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (250 ml)
- 2 cups Splenda brown sugar substitute (see below)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla (15 ml)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cups almond flour
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder (150 ml)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 ml)
- 1 tsp salt (5 ml)
- 1 cup milk or cashew milk
- 1½ cups walnut pieces (375 ml)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (250 ml) (subsitute sugarless chocolate chips if you can)
- 1/2 cup of shredding coconut
Preheat oven to 325°F
- COMBINE Golden Crisco, Splenda sugar, Splenda brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl and
- BEAT with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute or until creamy.
- ADD beaten eggs
- COMBINE Almond and Coconut flours, cocoa, baking soda and salt. ADD to creamed mixture alternatively with milk, beating on low speed about 1 minute, or just until blended.
- STIR in with spoon, nuts,chocolate chips and coconut
- DROP dough by heaping spoonfuls (about 2 Tbsp for each cookie) on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- BAKE at 325°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies will still appear soft and moist when baked, but firm upon cooling. Cool 2 minutes.
Note: These cookies do not flatten out
How to make brown sugar with Splenda
- 1 cup of Splenda
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 or 2 drops of extract of maple
Put Splenda, molasses and maple extract into a cup and mix together with a fork until well blended