- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (250 g. each) pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1 envelope DREAM WHIP dessert Topping Mix, prepared
- 1 pkg Jello Chocolate Pudding/Pie Filling
- 1 envelope DREAM WHIP Dessert Topping Mix, Prepared.
CRUST: Heat oven to 375 F (190 C). Mix nuts, flour, sugar and melted butter. Press onto bottom of a 9″ springform pan. Bake at 375 F (190C) for 20 minutes. Cool.
FILLING: Beat cream cheese and icing sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Fold in topping: spread over crust. Chill. Meanwhile, prepare pudding/pie filling as directed on package. Beat pudding until smooth. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour. Chill 3-4 hours. Just before serving, run a knife around side of pan; remove rim. Spread topping over pudding layer. Garnish as desired.