- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (55g) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup or sugarless table syrup
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Stir together the oats, almond flour, baking soda into a mixing bowl
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup or sugarless table syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the chopped dates.
- Use a small cookie scoop and roll into balls
- Arrange balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicon pad.
- Lightly press with a fork
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350ºF checking that the bottoms do not burn
- Place cookies on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.