These are light and fluffy and full of flavour. And best of all they are gluten free.
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of tapioca flour
- 5 ounces or 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Add egg, milk, vegetable oil and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese in a blender and mix for 10 seconds. Turn off blender
- Add the baking powder, salt and tapioca flour
- Blend for 30 seconds
- Pour batter into sprayed muffin tins (I use large size muffin tins). You can also make mini buns by using a regular muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 F. degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden grown on top
- Store cheese rolls in an air proof container or zip bag for up to 5 days.
Note: If you are lactose intollerant, natural Parmigiano Reggiano have only a trace of lactose and can be digested by many people with lactose intolerance.