- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Trivia Baking Blend (this contains some sugar), I use Whole Earth Baking Blend which uses 50% sugar
or use 1/3 cup of Trivia Sugar Substitute or your favourite Sugar Substitute.
(if you prefer to use sugar, use 1 cup instead of 1/2 cup of sweetener)
- 1 egg
- (optional) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together peanut butter, egg, sugar substitute and optional vanilla extract into a bowl
- Roll about a tablespoon each into balls and place on a baking sheet
- Use a fork dipped in water and lightly press the cookies down
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When baked, let them rest before eating as they will be soft
- I store them in the refrigerator