- 5 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Romano
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup Italian Tomato Sauce
- 4 cooked leftover hamburgers (or use cooked hamburger)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Slice hamburgers and put aside
- Cut russet potatoes into slices (I use a mandoline’s thick slice setting) set aside
- In a bowl mix sour cream or ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan Cheese, an egg and chopped baby spinach all together, then set aside
- In a baking dish start layering potato slices Italian sauce, mozzarella cheese and hamburger slices, just as you would a regular lasagna.
- When you get to your middle layer, spread the sour cream mixture, then return to laying potatoes and Italian sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees F for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out hot.
Note: To speed things up you could parboil the sliced potatoes for about 5-8 minutes before layering. Make sure to drain them well and adjust the baking time, as the lasagna will cook faster.
Serve and enjoy